E820 Fitness UBE Designed for heavy duty service in a fully commercial environment. The Evolution E820 Fitness UBE is an outstanding upper body ergometer that offers versatility for standing or seated use. Suited to high use facilities, the E820 Fitness UBE is a popular choice for the commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities.
The E820 Fitness UBE has a fixed arm length and self-leveling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability for high volume use and group fitness. The seat can be adjusted at the turn of a level and moved to the rear of the platform for standing usage. Offering 20 levels of fluid resistance, the E820 Fitness UBE boasts FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling for total muscle engagement.
Designed for the compound exercise of the upper body and core stability in the standing mode the E820 Fitness upper body ergo is a highly motivating piece of gym cardio equipment.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access.
- The seat is movable, with the user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- The seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- The main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with the internal gas-assist mechanism.
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Box 1:
- 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.06 x 30.31 x 30.7?)
- Nett Weight 106.3kg (234.4lb)
- Gross Weight 124.6kg (275.01lbs)
- Cubic Metres 0.7022(24.8 cubic feet)
- Box 2:
- 1190 x 780 x 125mm (46.85 x 30.7x 4.92?)
- Nett Weight 20kg (44.1lbs)
- Gross Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
- Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)